LAST UPDATED: MARCH 21, 2019
- What do we do with your information?
- Third-Party Services
- Age of Consent
- Contact Information for Questions and Concerns
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
- When a purchase is made from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we retain personal information such as your name, address and email address which is voluntarily provided by you to us.
- When you browse our store, we automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address. Having access to your IP address aids us to learn about your browser and operating system.
- How do you get my consent?
- To complete a transaction or purchase, you are required to provide us with your personal information, credit card details, and address details. By agreeing to give us all the required details voluntarily, it also implies that you are giving us your consent to use your information for the specific reason only.
- If your personal information is used for a secondary reason, like marketing, it will only be done after receiving your expressed consent. But, you will always have the option to opt out of such offers.
- How do I withdraw my consent?
- If you change your mind, and no longer wish to receive our promotional offers, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
- For more information please contact us at GiftsBoulevard@gmail.com. You can also write to us at:
Main Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi
Karachi PK 74800
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our terms of service.
- Our store is hosted by Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
- Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases, and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
- If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
- Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as necessary to complete your purchase transaction. As soon as your transaction is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
- All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
- PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
- In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- Certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
- As to these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
- When you click on links on our store, they may direct you to a third-party website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautionary measures and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software and stored with AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transaction over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry precautionary measures.
AGE OF CONSENT
- By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, and that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we/they may continue to sell products and services to you.
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS
- If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or if you simply want more information, please contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at: GiftsBoulevard@gmail.com.
- You can also write to us at:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
Main Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi
Karachi PK 74800